The Granary Barn
The Granary Barn has been approved by Kent County Council to hold civil marriage ceremonies. The Granary Barn can hold up to 120 seated guests for the ceremony and has power. Please note that Kent County Council charge a separate fee to cover the cost of producing and managing the ceremony, you are advised to contact them to arrange this.
What’s included in the hire of The Granary Barn:
- Access to The Granary Barn to decorate/style and set-up for your wedding
- Full use of The Granary Barn throughout your wedding for your ceremony, small wedding breakfast & evening reception.
- Power and current lighting (please contact us for details)
- Access to our onsite toilets
- Seating and furniture (please contact us for details)